A Buffalo man sought by police since last year was arraigned Monday in Erie County Court in connection with a fatal shooting last year outside a motorcycle club in the Broadway-Fillmore neighborhood.
Jonathan E. Williams, 31, faces charges of second-degree murder and second-degree weapons possession in the killing of Thomas Martin, 48, on May 16, 2021, the Erie County District Attorney’s Office said.
The shooting happened about 1:30 a.m. outside the Wheels of Soul Motorcycle Club on Grimes Street, near Young Street.
Martin was pronounced dead at the scene.
Williams, who goes by the alias “Blaze,” was arrested Friday, prosecutors said.
In June, police said they were looking for a suspect in the killing who was an associate/member of Wheels of Soul who went by “Blaze.”
Williams pleaded not guilty and was ordered held without bail by Judge Kenneth Case, the District Attorney’s Office said.
- THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB **FULL VIDEO**
- OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- THE BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTOUT IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally