KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police investigators on Monday identified the two victims in a fatal shooting that occurred Friday night in the parking lot of a North Knoxville bar.
KPD says Kenneth Burgett, 46, of Knoxville, and Patrick Petty, 30, of Harrogate, Tenn. were shot and killed in a conflict believed to have involved two motorcycle clubs at the Hatmaker’s Bar & Grill off Tazewell Pike. PREVIOUS: Fountain city shooting involved motorcycle gangs
KPD also says a 36-year-old man and a 28-year-old man were found on the scene suffering from non-life-threatening gunshot wounds; plus, a 30-year-old man arrived at the Claiborne Medical Center suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound after reportedly fleeing from the scene.
No suspects have been arrested or charged and the investigation is continuing. Suspicious package near Knoxville abortion clinic prompts road closure
During the preliminary investigation, KPD said they believe a fight broke out in the parking lot of Hatmaker’s Bar & Grill and shots were fired. The shots resulted in the death of a member of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club and a member of the Pagans Motorcycle Club, two outlaw motorcycle gangs.
There are multiple ways you can provide anonymous information to Crime Stoppers. You can call 865-215-7165, text **TIPS, go online at www.easttnvalleycrimestoppers.org, via the free mobile app, P3 Tips, or on the East Tennessee Valley Crime Stoppers Facebook page. Tipsters can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward.
- THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB **FULL VIDEO**
- OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- THE BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTOUT IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally