Sons of Anarchy star Kim Coates confirms a role in FX’s Mayans M.C. season 4. The spinoff series takes place approximately two and a half years after the events of Sons of Anarchy in the fictional California town of Santo Padre. Focusing its tale on Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes, the series chronicles the character’s struggles within the Mayans’ M.C. charter. Mayans M.C. premiered on FX in September 2018, and has earned four seasons in its journey to date.
The Sons of Anarchy original series premiered in 2008, following the tale of the titular Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original (SAMCRO). The drama series primarily centers on both the personal and family life of Jackson “Jax” Teller, as portrayed by Charlie Hunnam, and his ultimate rise to follow in his father’s footsteps to lead the club. However, notable roles from supporting characters such as fan-favorite Alexander “Tig” Trager round out the compelling character dynamics throughout the widely-acclaimed series.
In recent posts to Twitter, Sons of Anarchy star Coates confirms his role in Mayans M.C. season 4. In his posts, the actor emphasizes the valiant return of Trager, citing that he is “really back” and that the “war is on.” The beloved actor encourages fans to keep watching, leaving audiences with a stern reminder about what never to do regarding “Tiggy.” Check out the tweets below:
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally