On Wednesday, May 4, 2022, at approximately 10:40 pm, officers assigned to the Youth Violence Strike Force were on directed patrol when they conducted a traffic stop and made an on-site firearm arrest of Edwyn Shoemaker, 31, of Mattapan.
Officers were on directed patrol in the area of Columbia Road due to the heightened level of violent gang related crime in the area. A motorcycle then made an abrupt turn in front of the cruiser before turning left on Mount Everett Street. Officers followed, turning onto Mount Everett Street. They then observed the male, identified as Shoemaker, standing in a nearby yard with his back to the street and adjusting his waistband. Officers then observed Shoemaker’s motorcycle to be parked partially obstructing a fire hydrant.
As Officers spoke to a shoemaker, they determined that he did not live at the address. Officers made additional observations that led them to believe that Shoemaker was in possession of a firearm. Officers conducted a pat-frisk of Shoemaker and recovered a loaded firearm. Shoemaker was placed into custody without incident.
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**