Town of Webb police responded to a crash at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, July 2 on State Route 28 near Rondaxe Road after a biker lost control of his motorcycle while performing a wheelie.
According to a release from police, Sean M. Manzi Jr., 20, of Inlet, was travelling northbound on State Route 28, and while performing a wheelie, lost control of his motorcycle after driving over rumble strips located on the center line of the road.
Manzi Jr. was ejected from the motorcycle, which continued into the southbound lane of traffic and hit an SUV driven by Emma Patry, 22, Milton, VT. Patry attempted to dodge the motorcycle, according to police, and careened off the road. As a result, her SUV rolled over once before coming to a stop.
- PROOF!!!! BIKERS DON’T THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD | WIFE SUCKERED ME
- HELLS ANGELS PROVE POLICE WRONG AGAIN
- MAN DIDN’T MAKE A DIME ALLOWING HELLS ANGELS USE OF HOME
- HELLS ANGELS SHOW UP IN FORCE
- Defense Attorneys Denounce Comments after a jury acquitted a truck driver in the deaths of seven motorcyclists