Three people, including an off-duty correction officer, were shot during a party at a Queens motorcycle club on Sunday night.
The shooting happened during a BBQ and biker meet-up to honor a friend who had died outside of a Queens Village motorcycle club near Jamaica Avenue and 214th Place just after 8 p.m., according to police and the Correction Officers’ Benevolent Association.
The off-duty CO, David Donegan, allegedly spotted another man, Mark Gibbs, whip out a gun and shoot at a vehicle, according to police sources.
Donegan returned fire, striking Gibbs three times about the body. Another gunman then shot at Donegan and struck him once in the left leg, the sources told the Post.
A third victim was also shot in the exchange of gunfire, which happened outside the Square Biz motorcycle clubhouse on its annual “Spazz Day” ride and barbecue.
- PROOF!!!! BIKERS DON’T THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD | WIFE SUCKERED ME
- HELLS ANGELS PROVE POLICE WRONG AGAIN
- MAN DIDN’T MAKE A DIME ALLOWING HELLS ANGELS USE OF HOME
- HELLS ANGELS SHOW UP IN FORCE
- Defense Attorneys Denounce Comments after a jury acquitted a truck driver in the deaths of seven motorcyclists