Harley-Davidson has revealed a line of military-themed motorcycles that tip their hats to the brand’s efforts during World War 2.
Harley-Davidson supplied the U.S. Army with thousands of WLA motorcycles during the war and continued to build it through 1952.
00:00 Introduction to the Podcast
01:58 Harley Davidson introduces The GI Collection of Motorcycles
04:57 Chinese company comes up with their own harley davidson street glide
09:08 NYC Demolishes illegal Dirtbikes and ATVs
11:29 BOMB SUSPECT IS A MEMBER OF AN OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE GANG
- PROOF!!!! BIKERS DON’T THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD | WIFE SUCKERED ME
- HELLS ANGELS PROVE POLICE WRONG AGAIN
- MAN DIDN’T MAKE A DIME ALLOWING HELLS ANGELS USE OF HOME
- HELLS ANGELS SHOW UP IN FORCE
- Defense Attorneys Denounce Comments after a jury acquitted a truck driver in the deaths of seven motorcyclists