ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Bandido biker has been sentenced to probation after being found guilty of violently robbing a rival club member who drove through Bandido ‘turf’ while wearing the rival club’s vest.
Justin Aldava received a 10-year probation sentence Thursday after a jury found him guilty of Robbery earlier this year in connection to the incident that took place in July 2018. As a condition of his probation, he was also ordered to spend 120 days in jail and pay a $1,000 fine.
During his sentencing, Aldava testified that he would no longer associate with the Badido Motorcycle club if granted probation. According to Abilene’s Criminal District Attorney’s Office, Aldava said he would have no problem doing so.
From this stipulation, the judge also ordered Aldava to not be in contact with any other affiliated clubs.
- PROOF!!!! BIKERS DON’T THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD | WIFE SUCKERED ME
- HELLS ANGELS PROVE POLICE WRONG AGAIN
- MAN DIDN’T MAKE A DIME ALLOWING HELLS ANGELS USE OF HOME
- HELLS ANGELS SHOW UP IN FORCE
- Defense Attorneys Denounce Comments after a jury acquitted a truck driver in the deaths of seven motorcyclists