WATERDOGS MC PRESIDENT SPEAKS OUT ABOUT SHOOTINGS RED RIVER RALLY – Motorcycle Madhouse Radio Podcast w James "Hollywood" Macecari
- WATERDOGS MC PRESIDENT SPEAKS OUT ABOUT SHOOTINGS RED RIVER RALLY
- Ep 1001 Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in aftermath of shootout
- Ep 1000 THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT- MORE FROM SHADY WATERDOGS MC
- Ep 999 THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
- Ep 998 OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO
A former ATF agent denied during courtroom testimony Friday that a now-deposed leader of the notorious Mongols Motorcycle Club served as a secret source of information for the government during a lengthy legal battle over whether the outlaw group should be deemed a criminal organization.
Club attorneys are seeking a new trial, alleging that former Mongols President David Santillan was secretly a government “rat” who served as a confidential informant for a then-agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives during a 2019 criminal trial against the motorcycle club that played out at the federal courthouse in Santa Ana.
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**