Online retailer Redbubble has been ordered to pay $78,000 in damages to the Hells Angels for selling items displaying the outlaw motorcycle gang’s logo.
The court ruling was the second against Redbubble in three years, after it was penalised $5000 for selling items marked with the Hells Angels symbol in 2019.
Redbubble argued that it had undertaken moderation, removing some items that had been emblazoned with the name and death’s-head symbol.
00:00 Introduction to Show
02:09 Motorcycle Clubs Beware
06:09 Prosecution rests in NH Jarhead Case
09:45 Police Search AVENGERS MOTORCYCLE CLUB CLUBHOUSE
11:27 THE HELLS ANGELS TAKE A VICTORY LAP
- EP 813 DISAGREEMENT AMONG OUTLAWS , HELLS ANGELS and KNIGHTS OF SIN MC | IT’S HUMP DAY
- DISAGREEMENT AMONG OUTLAWS , HELLS ANGELS and KNIGHTS OF SIN MC
- EP 812 PAGAN MC MEMBER BUSTED IN WALMART FOR WHAT? HOLLYWOOD GOES OFF THE RAILS
- A “disagreement” between members of different motorcycle clubs leads to arrest of a man on multiple charges
- PAGAN MC MEMBER BUSTED IN WALMART FOR WHAT???