Aug. 5—WATERTOWN — A motorcycle club is raising money to provide school supplies to students in Watertown .
Muleskinners RC Watertown, a club that formed recently, is opening a public campaign to raise money to provide 2,000 students in Watertown with backpacks filled with school supplies.
Brett Goodman, president of the club, said in a press release Wednesday that “each donation will ensure that a child is prepared to learn and grow as a contributing member of our community and will help alleviate the burden often placed on parents and teachers to supply children with necessary supplies.”
He wrote that the club is off to a good start with a donation of 100 supply-filled bags from European Motors LLC and Roadside Warriors LLC.
“Now we’re looking to the community members to help us do more,” he wrote. “Individuals and businesses alike can help the Muleskinners reach this important goal.”
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison