WILLIAMSPORT – A Lycoming County man has been found guilty of torching a motorcycle club’s building and threatening to kill his girlfriend because “she knew too much.”
Damon Lee Millington, 43, of Cogan Station, when arrested had confessed to setting the fire that destroyed the Road Knights Motorcycle Club building north of Williamsport on Feb. 9, 2020.
However, he later claimed he had confessed to protect his girlfriend Kortney Howard from going to prison.
That change resulted in a two-day trial that ended Wednesday with a county court jury finding Millington guilty of charges of arson, intimidation of a witness, criminal trespass, burglary, terroristic threats, criminal mischief and risking a catastrophe.
He was acquitted of theft and receiving stolen property and Assistant District Attorney Matthew B. Welickovitch chose not to pursue a strangulation count in which Howard was the victim.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**