An incident that may have started because of a T-shirt led to an Outlaws Motorcycle Club member being shot three times and the shooter facing up to life in prison.
Nikko Pires, 32, of Ormond Beach, was taken into custody and had his bail revoked on Thursday after a six-person jury found him guilty of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Circuit Judge Dawn Nichols will set a sentencing date.
Pires shot Joseph Moore three times shortly before 3:20 a.m. Jan. 9, 2020, outside of Froggy’s Saloon, 800 Main St.
Daytona Beach Police spotted his white Dodge four-door pickup driving away within minutes of the shooting, stopped him and ordered him out at gunpoint, according to police officers who testified during the trial.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**