Four men were injured in a drive-by shooting outside a motorcycle club that was hosting a party in Brooklyn Friday evening, police and sources said.
A suspect inside a white sedan opened fire in front of 223 Russell Street in an industrial section of Greenpoint at about 8:30 p.m., according to the NYPD.
“People started yelling that they were wounded, hurt,” witness Andrew Duszkiewicz told The Post.
A 24-year-old man was shot in the arm, a 41-year-old was hit in the head, a 30-year-old was struck in the back and the fourth victim was shot in the arm and grazed in the head, sources said.
All of the victims were expected to recover, officials said.
The address is home to a biker club, police said, and a party was underway at the time, according to law enforcement sources.
READ REST OF ARTICLE
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**