There are two words etched into the concrete stoop of the little white house at 711 N. Locke St.
Though simple in nature, they tell a story that stretches back half a century; one of brotherhood and comradery and of the freedom of the open road.
“Road Knights,” the words read in tidy gray lettering, in case anyone questions who resides inside.
But walk into the property, and the bare walls and mostly empty rooms tell yet another story.
The structure is now sold.
00:00 Featured Motorcycle RIVERSCUMG Custom Chopper
00:28 Correction to yesterdays story- It wasn’t a Pagan involved with the Outlaw
03:12 Prelude to Story in Florida involving Mongols and Raiders MC
07:09 50 years and about to fold
12:18 Ex wife speaks out video
17:25 News From Up North
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*