AUSTIN (KXAN) — A 25-year U.S. Army veteran from New Mexico with no criminal history testified at a 2021 state legislative hearing that he’d been wrongfully placed in Texas’ gang intelligence database, making it difficult for him to access an El Paso veterans hospital and lawfully carry a handgun in the state.
00:00 What is the Texas Gang Database
01:11 Legal CCW Permit
2:02 Inclusion into the Gang Database
07:56 This is a joke right?
09:23 The Gang Database is very flawed
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison