AUSTIN (KXAN) — A 25-year U.S. Army veteran from New Mexico with no criminal history testified at a 2021 state legislative hearing that he’d been wrongfully placed in Texas’ gang intelligence database, making it difficult for him to access an El Paso veterans hospital and lawfully carry a handgun in the state.
00:00 What is the Texas Gang Database
01:11 Legal CCW Permit
2:02 Inclusion into the Gang Database
07:56 This is a joke right?
09:23 The Gang Database is very flawed
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally
- THE FIVE SCAMS HARLEY DAVIDSON DEALERSHIPS PULL ON PEOPLE
- Crash in Lubbock possibly related to biker gang rivalry
- BANDIDOS MC & MONGOLS MC POSSIBLE DRIVE BY SHOOTING **VIDEO**
- Blessing of the Bikes brings thousands