SALINAS, Calif. —
The Monterey County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday conducted an early morning crackdown on members of a notorious motorcycle club that law enforcement leaders fear is trying to make inroads on the Central Coast.
00:00 Introductions Bens 2017 Street Bob
01:24 Few people do not represent an entire club
03:57 It does concern me
06:40 New Haven Suing Motorcycle Club promotion company
12:18 Ole Sheriff Grady upset
15:25 VAGOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB TARGETED
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison