A dozen motorcycles, 16 cars and $400,000 in cash have been seized as part of an investigation connected to the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club in West Auckland.
It comes after police earlier seized more than $2.4 million in cash, a gun, methamphetamine and cannabis as part of an investigation called Operation Samson in July.
00:00 Featured Motorcycle
01:21 Intro to Articles
03:07 Those that didn’t know 9-11
05:13 Red Knights Tribute to 9-11
08:00 Holy cow they seized what from the Hells Angels
11:54 I WAS SCARED OF THE MONGOLS | THAT’S WHY I DID THIS
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison