BWC announced that this year’s Toy Run will return to its pre-pandemic glory with a full weekend of events, Sept. 16 through 18, accompanying the nationally-known Saturday afternoon ride from Clarksville Speedway to Governor’s Square Mall, during which toys are delivered and collected, and eventually provided to families in need during the Christmas season.
This year’s Toy Run and Benefit Party will return to its long-time home at Clarksville Speedway, where one of Clarksville’s biggest parties will kick off on the evening of Friday, Sept. 16.
The three-day event will feature live music and entertainment by AC/ZZ, Lone Watie, the Nightmasters, Ballistic Pintos, Music City Burlesque, and other award-winning acts. Lots of vendors will be on hand as well.
Friday night’s headliner is Corey Farlow. He was named 2016 ICMA Best New Artist of the Year and received an award for his #1 song “Strong” which was number one on the ICM Power Source chart for four weeks, and the Christian County Weekly chart for five weeks.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison