A routine attempted traffic stop of a biker in Westminster Sunday morning turned up some fentanyl and amphetamine, authorities said.
At about 1 a.m., a police officer tried to pull over a motorcyclist in the area of Brookhurst Street and West McFadden Avenue for vehicle code violations, the Westminster Police Department reported.
The biker failed to yield and a pursuit began, ending in North Tustin, police said.
The rider, who allegedly had 1.5 ounces of fentanyl and 23 grams on amphetamine on him, was arrested on suspicion of felony evading and possession of narcotics.
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*