A routine attempted traffic stop of a biker in Westminster Sunday morning turned up some fentanyl and amphetamine, authorities said.
At about 1 a.m., a police officer tried to pull over a motorcyclist in the area of Brookhurst Street and West McFadden Avenue for vehicle code violations, the Westminster Police Department reported.
The biker failed to yield and a pursuit began, ending in North Tustin, police said.
The rider, who allegedly had 1.5 ounces of fentanyl and 23 grams on amphetamine on him, was arrested on suspicion of felony evading and possession of narcotics.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison