Newly released investigative records shed more light on the brutal killing of an Orting-area man last month, including his ties to a motorcycle club that the father of an Olympia teenager charged with the murder claimed was involved in the death. Pierce County sheriff’s detectives connected murder victim Dan McCaw, 51, to the Amigos Motorcycle Club — a support club of the notorious Bandidos Motorcycle Club —
Early on in their investigation, but police reports released to The News Tribune so far include no direct evidence that club members played a role in the killing. Rather than an outlaw motorcycle gang, mounting evidence collected during the investigation’s first 24 hours pointed toward then-missing 16-year-old Gabriel Davies, whose mother dated and lived with McCaw until recently. Davies and his older sister lived at McCaw’s home near Orting on and off since 2018, which spurred a custody battle between their divorced parents.
- THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB **FULL VIDEO**
- OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- THE BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTOUT IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally