SHERMAN, Texas (KXII) – On Saturday, the non-profit organization called “For The Love of Bikes, Bikers, and Brotherhood” hosted their fourth annual For Your Brother Run.
The organization said profits go to help families in Texoma who need help bouncing back due to serious injury, illness, or death.
“There’s all trades and all walks of life,” stated Garry Lilly, a member of For The Love of Bikes, Bikers, and Brotherhood. “We just got to be a brotherhood and fellowship with one another.”
Bikers who attended the event gathered to ride their motorcycles toward their favorite hangouts in Texoma. Each pit stop featured its own games and activities. Once the group reached their final destination, the fun had just begun.
“We enjoy doing this event every year,” gushed Carol Engelhaupt, treasurer of For The Love of Bikes, Bikers, and Brotherhood. “We’ve all grown as a family. We strive to help.”
“We’re doing something to give back to our community that gives so much to us,” added Brandi Garner, co-founder and vice president of For The Love of Bikes, Bikers, and Brotherhood.
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally