LIMA — Saturday evening, Jake DeMoss, 48, from the village of Payne, was seriously injured in a motorcycle crash on U.S. 224 near Convoy in Van Wert County.
According to the Highway Patrol’s Van Wert post, DeMoss was riding a 2001 Harley Davidson eastbound on U.S. 224 and failed to negotiate a curve.
Jake DeMoss succumbed to his injuries on Monday.
Today the Wetzel Club and other motorcycle enthusiasts organized an “Honor Walk.” An honor walk happens when a donor patient on life support is moved from their patient room to an operating room for organ removal prior to donation.
An organ donor, in this case Jake DeMoss, is honored as his body is moved from the ICU to the surgery center for organ removal.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**