SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. — The Spokane Police Department (SPD) served a search warrant at the Hells Angels Clubhouse located at the 1300 block of East Sprague on Thursday morning.
According to Cpl. Nick Briggs with SPD, the search warrant is part of a joint investigation with SPD and federal investigators. No one was injured during the raid.
The search warrant is currently sealed and more information is expected to be released in the coming days.
Sprague Avenue is currently closed for several blocks starting at Perry Street, but there is not a big impact to the people driving in that area.
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**