Forty-one counts of criminal charges have been approved against a number of alleged drug traffickers in B.C., including members of the Hells Angels.
The investigation, led by the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of British Columbia (CFSEU-BC) and the RCMP’s Federal Serious Organized Crime (FSOC) unit, resulted in the seizure of 22 firearms and more than 13 kilograms of various illegal drugs, according to an RCMP news release.
Police believe the investigation helped prevent the expansion of Hells Angels Motorcycle Club on Vancouver Island.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**