An Ormond Beach man was sentenced Monday to 15 years in prison for shooting a member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club outside Froggy’s Saloon in Daytona Beach in what may have been a disagreement over a T-shirt.
Nikko Pires, 32, did not make any statements during his sentencing before Circuit Judge Dawn Nichols at the Volusia County Courthouse in DeLand.
But Joseph Moore, 49, who at the time was an Outlaws Motorcycle Club member — it’s unclear whether he’s still a member — testified via Zoom that his life will never be the same after Pires put three bullets in him.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**