If you’re familiar with your Harley-Davidson history, you’ll know that the all-American company nearly went bankrupt in the early 1980s. It took a dramatic, last minute bailout by Willie G. Davidson, the grandson of the founder of Harley-Davidson, to put the company back on track.
That process all began with refreshing the heart of any Harley-Davidson — the V-twin motor. The old pushrod Shovelhead and Ironhead engines were out, and the brand new Evolution V-twin designed by Willie G Davidson himself was in. It turned out to be the motor that would bring Harley-Davidson back from the brink of extinction. Available in two capacities, it powered pretty much every Harley that rolled off the assembly line.
00:00 SAY IT ISN’T SO!!!!!
00:57 Best motor Harley Davidson made and they let the patent run out
02:18 I feel like we should have a funeral for the evo motor
03:15 The 40% tariffs
04:40 They’re stealing everything from us
05:47 The specs for the Shineray 1200
06:52 What kind of quality control
07:40 Let’s debate this
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**