The cop who infiltrated a notorious group known as the ‘world’s deadliest biker gang‘ has revealed the only things he actually misses about his time undercover.
Retired Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agent, Ken Croke, said that after his experiences working undercover in the Pagan biker gang, it took him a long time to get back on two wheels.
Croke, who spent two years with the Pagans, later co-authored the book Riding with Evil: Taking Down the Notorious Pagan Motorcycle Gang, which details the daring operation which saw him blowing apart the white supremacist group, leading to more than 20 arrests.
During his time with the Pagans he had to create a fake identity, win the bikers’ confidence, secretly record their meetings, witness their violent crimes and even spend several days in jail on a gun arrest.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**