KALISPELL – A Washington State woman is behind bars following after a large fight broke out on Saturday evening in Kalispell.
The Flathead County Sheriff’s Office received numerous 911 calls reporting a large group of people fighting in the crowd at the Majestic Valley Arena at approximately 9:30 p.m.
According to Flathead County Sheriff Brian Heino, initial reports stated as many as 50 people were involved.
Numerous deputies — as well as officers with the Kalispell Police Department and the Montana Highway Patrol — responded to the scene.
A boxing event called “Flathead Valley Fight Night” was being held at this location at the time.
Sheriff Heino says as law enforcement arrived on the scene, they observed “a chaotic scene.”
He added that several people attending the event were members of the Pagen’s and Warlords Outlaw Motorcycle clubs from chapters located in Washington.
- MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERS DECIMATED IN LAST FEW YEARS
- HERE’S A MOTORCYCLE CLUB SELLING THEIR PATCH ONLINE
- EP 949 Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder 2 Hr Special with Danny D Low & Mike Ball
- IS THE SLINGSHOT A MOTORCYCLE | The Stupid Car Bike Thing
- Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder