A 36-year-old Washington woman accused of striking an attendee at a Majestic Valley Arena boxing event with a wooden baseball bat was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with a felony count of assault with a weapon and a second felony count of tampering with evidence, according to a Flathead County Sheriff’s Office (FCSO) press release and charging documents.
Brandi Partney, a resident of Walla Walla, and an alleged member of a Washington biker gang, was booked in the Flathead County Detention Center. She’s accused of taking part in a fight involving as many as 50 people at Flathead Valley Fight Night in Kalispell. Several people in attendance were members of the Pagan’s and Warlords Outlaw motorcycle clubs.
At least two people, an adult male and a 16-year-old male, were assaulted and “significantly injured” by members of the motorcycle clubs. They were transported to Logan Health for treatment, according to the press release.
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally
- THE FIVE SCAMS HARLEY DAVIDSON DEALERSHIPS PULL ON PEOPLE
- Crash in Lubbock possibly related to biker gang rivalry
- BANDIDOS MC & MONGOLS MC POSSIBLE DRIVE BY SHOOTING **VIDEO**
- Blessing of the Bikes brings thousands