#PAGANSMC #PAGANS #PAGANSEASTCOAST
The man authorities identified as the leader of the local chapter of an outlaw motorcycle club pleaded not guilty Thursday to a felony charge for allegedly writing bad checks to an area business.
Prosecutors accuse Michael Allan Murphy, 49, of issuing four checks from Oct. 13-19 totaling $31,148.20, according to court documents. All four, made out to a local lumber and building supply firm, were returned for non-sufficient funds, court documents said.
- DANNY D LOW AND MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT HE SAID **FULL VIDEO**
- THIS WOMAN ISN’T ALLOWED TO GET HER OWN MOTORCYCLE
- PHOENIX WARLOCKS MC STATEMENT THEY’RE NOT INVOLVED IN MURDER **FULL VIDEO**
- More than 30 people have been arrested and firearms seized in a major cross-border operation targeting outlaw bikie gangs.
- A Sin City Deciples motorcycle gang member faces life in prison in a federal plea deal.