A Sin City Deciples motorcycle gang member faces life in prison in a federal plea deal.
Antoine “Twan” Gates, 45, admitted in federal court documents his role in connection with four homicides, two stickups and conspiracy.
A 13-page plea detailed the alleged crimes.
Gates admitted co-defendant Ronnie “Black” Major paid him to kill Jocelyn “Pieface” Blair on Dec. 19, 2010, inside Coney Island Restaurant, 2490 Broadway, Gary.
Blair was an eyewitness to a 2008 shooting in Gary for which Major was later convicted of battery and sentenced to six years, according to court documents. Blair never testified at Major’s 2011 trial because she was killed months before.
Gates also admitted roles in connection with three other deaths.
- IF YOU WANT TO BE IN A GANG JOIN A GANG NOT A MOTORCYCLE CLUB
- BANDIDOS & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTING CLOSES TWO MOTORCYCLE RALLIES *VIDEO*
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence