More than 30 people have been arrested and firearms seized in a major cross-border operation targeting outlaw bikie gangs.
New South Wales and Victoria police say they have been gathering intelligence across the Riverina and Albury-Wodonga regions as part of Operation Blue Ember.
A four-day, multi-agency operation that started on Monday saw officers on both sides of the border carry out firearm searches and issue several firearm prohibition orders.
As a result, 19 people were arrested in NSW and 12 in Victoria with more than 75 charges laid, and more expected.
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally