LENOIR, N.C. — Three men in a notorious biker gang were arrested by police in Lenoir Monday night.
Police searched the Pagans Motorcycle Club’s clubhouse, seizing drugs and cash, after investigators said they got in a chase with three of their members. The clubhouse is along Highway 321 in Lenoir.
Police were there for more than three hours while they searched. Several viewers shared video and images of the large police presence along Highway 321 Wednesday night.
Channel 9′s Dave Faherty spoke to some of the other gang members, who told him police stole their cash. Then, they told Faherty to get off their property.
Investigators in Lenoir said they initially got a call from a restaurant a few miles away about a fight between the Pagans and Hellions.
“Everything is going smooth and then I get told by the bar manager, ‘Hey, there’s a fight out in the parking lot,’” said a woman, who works at that restaurant.
She said the Pagans went after the customers as they were leaving.
“The other clubs that I’ve seen riding around, and even in Hickory, they’re very nice, very friendly, very respectful,” she said. “They’re not showing up to jump people at bars and starting trouble like that.”
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally