#PAGANSMC #OUTLAWSMC #MOTORCYCLECLUB
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — One man is dead and another is in police custody after what police said was a dispute between rival motorcycle gangs in Port St. Lucie this past weekend.
The shooting happened early Sunday behind Harpers Pub near Southwest Port St. Lucie Boulevard.
Investigators said the victim, identified as Keith Johnson Jr., 39, of Port St. Lucie, was likely a member of the Outlaw motorcycle club and was wearing a shirt affiliated with the group. Meanwhile, police said the accused shooter man, identified as Elijah Inchauteguiz, 25, of Port St. Lucie was in a rival gang, the Unwanted Nomads motorcycle club.
00:00 Here we go with another one
01:26 News Coverage of the Shooting
04:33 Let’s face it this is some coward stuff
05:25 Likely a member of the outlaws mc
06:06 Unwanted Nomads MC also involved
08:45 Seems like no reason at all for this
11:15 I personally wouldn’t have nothing to do with a club like that
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally