bandidosmc #bandidostexas #shooting
HUNTSVILLE, Texas (KTRK) — Law enforcement officers across two counties are trying to figure out whether shooting incidents that apparently targeted motorcyclists on I-45 North are not only linked but also have outlaw biker gang ties.
About 40 miles separate one shooting from the other, resulting in three people dead and two others injured between the two scenes that unfolded Friday.
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally