The Sons of Anarchy club went through a couple of changes of leadership in seven seasons, but the real club leader wasn’t even a member of the club: Gemma Teller-Morrow (Katey Sagal), Jax’s mother. Kurt Sutter gave viewers a glimpse at the world of motorcycle clubs in the TV series Sons of Anarchy, set in the fictional town of Charming, California. Leading the series was Jackson “Jax” Teller (Charlie Hunnam), VP of the club at the beginning of the series and the son of one of the founding members, John “JT” Teller, who left a manifesto in which he detailed his plans and vision for the club, which were very different from what President Clay Morrow (Ron Perlman) had done.
Jax spent most of his time in Sons of Anarchy trying to lead the club towards what his father planned for it, but he came across a variety of obstacles and enemies over the course of seven seasons, and though he eventually became SAMCRO’s President, he was never really the leader of the club, nor was Clay. Although Gemma wasn’t a member of the club, she had a lot of influence on SAMCRO and was very manipulative, making her the real, secret leader of Sons of Anarchy, but she led the club and its members into some truly complicated and tragic situations, which ultimately also led to her own death.
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally