VANCOUVER — Representatives of the B.C. Civil Forfeiture Office entered three Hells Angels clubhouses on Friday, after the province’s highest court ordered the properties in Kelowna, East Vancouver and Nanaimo forfeited for their links to criminal activity.
The land titles for the clubhouses, at 3598 East Georgia in Vancouver, 805 Victoria Rd. in Nanaimo and 837 Ellis St. in Kelowna were transferred to “His Majesty the King” on March 17 after the B.C. Court of Appeal ruling in February.
00:00 Government takes control of Hells Angels MC
1:01 Police are looking for information about homicide in front of MC Clubhouse
03:40 GOVERNMENT KICKS OUT & TAKES OVER 3 HELLS ANGELS CLUBHOUSES
05:57 This Civil Forfeiture stuff is a joke
08:17 Placing locks on Hells Angels Clubhouse
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally