#HARLEYDAVIDSON #HARLEYS #MOTORCYCLES
There are not enough people to repossess all the motorcycles.
That was the message from Harley-Davidson Inc., which said Thursday its credit losses in the first quarter were due in part to a shortage of repossession agents.
The repossession industry is seeing an uptick in demand as more Americans struggle to afford their car payments. And companies that specialize in seizing vehicles are having trouble hiring enough agents, after many decamped for other jobs during the pandemic when business largely dried up due to stimulus measures.
00:00 MY MOTORCYCLE IS BEING REPOSSESSED
00:58 People don’t look at the whole picture
03:27 People wait till it’s to late
05:55 Let’s be honest here
07:35 Harley is now suffering for it’s decisions
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally