#HARLEYDAVIDSON #STOLEN #MOTORCYCLES
The top 10 motorcycle manufactures most frequently stolen in 2021 accounted for 78% of all stolen motorcycles in 2021. Leading the pack was Honda (10,282), Yamaha (8,185), Kawasaki (5,904), Harley-Davidson (5,811), and Suzuki (4,890). Of those almost 52,000 motorcycles stolen, less than half have been recovered with the NICB study indicating that only 42% were found.
California leads the nation once again with 9,345 stolen rides. Not too far behind is Texas (4,263), Florida (3,698), New York (2,662), and Washington state (1,947).
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally