#MOTORCYCLECLUBS #BIKERS #OUTLAWMOTORCYCLECLUBS
If you look at the recent news lately with shootings, you’re going to find most of them with clubs you don’t recognize. The reason this is the case is because they are newer clubs. With newer clubs there is a willingness to do what they want to do regardless of tradition.
Is tradition gone? I’d have to honestly say yes, tradition doesn’t mean anything anymore. When times change you have to change with them, something that I believe the dominants are going to have to recognize at some point. Change is hard, especially after decades of traditions, but change has to be on the table in order to prosper in modern times.
00:00 Let’s take a hard look at this subject
01:11 A comment that was interesting to me DOMINANT 1%ER MOTORCYCLE CLUBS GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE
03:37 These were bad times
06:10 We’re going to do our own thing
09:02 Motorcycle Club Denied
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally