Biker News & Biker Lifestyle

The AMA, stated that 99% of motorcyclists were lawful and ethical, intentionally implying that the remaining 1% were outlaws and unlawful.

Insane Throttle YouTube Channel
Check out Insane Throttle on YouTube for more happenings in the Biker Scene from the #1 Biker Podcast Motorcycle Madhouse host James “Hollywood” Macecari

by Emma Starr

One-percenters are a select few outlaw motorcycle clubs that can be found coasting around the United States. This designation as being a 1-percenter refers to a comment made by the American Motorcyclist Association, a nonprofit organization consisting of over 200,000 motorcyclists that organize various activities and campaigns.

Edmonton-based Hells Angel Neil Cantrill is charged as are two others, in relation to 2016 incident

The American Motorcyclist Association, or AMA, stated that 99% of motorcyclists were lawful and ethical, intentionally – or unintentionally – implying that the remaining 1% were outlaws and unlawful. Some of these bikers are members of the most notorious biker gangs in existence. They seem pretty cool to me – I mean, just check out these photos of the Outlaws MC.

Read rest of Article




  1. Me? Fn guilty as charged.
    For just setting on my porch in the Mountains picking my Guitar
    Damn Spies


  2. Here is A 100% Fact I’d like to Share with America.
    Out Of 100& of People who are Killed in America?
    25% Are people Who Kill People.
    25% Are Blacks killed by Cops.
    The remaing 50%? Are Killed by Cops Are infact White.
    Why Dies mainStream Social Media Blks Lives Matter and all the other oxymorons Crying Fn Foul and getting the Facts Wrong? Since We live in A Racially divided Country its The Blacks crying about racism and Rioting etc in Our American Streets. The others that are out there as well? Who the fuck are those IDIOTS and where the hell did they come from?
    Esp. When the facts are factually correct aforementioned
    Screwed up minds wanta know.


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: