by: Chris Best
UNION CITY, Tenn. (CNN/WBBJ/WKRG/BIKER DAD) – A Tennessee motorcycle dealer dumped by Harley Davidson earlier this year over racist Black Lives Matter posts says it will remain open, just not as a Harley Davidson dealership. Abernathy Harley Davidson posted on Facebook Monday, saying in part, “as if (sic) 8/29/2020 we will no longer have a Harley-Davidson franchise, HOWEVER we will still be in the motorcycle business! You will see some changes in the coming weeks, BUT We will have a great selection of pre-owned bikes to choose from.. all your favorite employees will still be here to help you however we can! Come see us!”
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!
You can follow all of the developments from when this all started. The original reporting is below.