by: Chris Best
UNION CITY, Tenn. (CNN/WBBJ/WKRG/BIKER DAD) – A Tennessee motorcycle dealer dumped by Harley Davidson earlier this year over racist Black Lives Matter posts says it will remain open, just not as a Harley Davidson dealership. Abernathy Harley Davidson posted on Facebook Monday, saying in part, “as if (sic) 8/29/2020 we will no longer have a Harley-Davidson franchise, HOWEVER we will still be in the motorcycle business! You will see some changes in the coming weeks, BUT We will have a great selection of pre-owned bikes to choose from.. all your favorite employees will still be here to help you however we can! Come see us!”
- Longtime member of The Loners Motorcycle Club had been shot to death
- One-time member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club has been identified as the victim of a fatal shooting
- Was George Christie former Hells Angels an Informant
- 60 infringement notices handed out by police during a HellsAngels motorcycle run
- Betrayal from within- Case of Bandidos NP and VP Pike and Portillo
You can follow all of the developments from when this all started. The original reporting is below.