Australian Associated Press29 August 2020
Two men have been refused bail after facing court in connection with the murder of a bikie boss in the NSW central west seven months ago.
Noel Frank Heap, 58, is charged with murdering Bandidos Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt on January 14 at Eurimbla, about 50km south of Wellington.
Heap, 58, appeared at Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
No bail application was made and it was formally refused.
Trent James Struik, 39, was charged with accessory after the fact to murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!
Bail was refused.
The matter will return to Dubbo Local Court on October 29.