Australian Associated Press29 August 2020
Two men have been refused bail after facing court in connection with the murder of a bikie boss in the NSW central west seven months ago.
Noel Frank Heap, 58, is charged with murdering Bandidos Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt on January 14 at Eurimbla, about 50km south of Wellington.
Heap, 58, appeared at Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
No bail application was made and it was formally refused.
Trent James Struik, 39, was charged with accessory after the fact to murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down
Bail was refused.
The matter will return to Dubbo Local Court on October 29.