Australian Associated Press29 August 2020
Two men have been refused bail after facing court in connection with the murder of a bikie boss in the NSW central west seven months ago.
Noel Frank Heap, 58, is charged with murdering Bandidos Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt on January 14 at Eurimbla, about 50km south of Wellington.
Heap, 58, appeared at Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
No bail application was made and it was formally refused.
Trent James Struik, 39, was charged with accessory after the fact to murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
- Fourth suspect in Stabbing turns self in- Reportedly has connections to Sons of Silence MC
- Fourth Man Arrested in murder of Bandidos Motorcycle Club President
- Killer of New Hampshire 7 wants to be released from jail while awaiting trial
- Two shot in parking lot of Untouchables Motorcycle Club parking lot
- 48-year-old Delaware County man has been charged with the murder of a Drexel Hill man whose body was found Mount Moriah Cemetery crypt this year
Bail was refused.
The matter will return to Dubbo Local Court on October 29.