Australian Associated Press29 August 2020
Two men have been refused bail after facing court in connection with the murder of a bikie boss in the NSW central west seven months ago.
Noel Frank Heap, 58, is charged with murdering Bandidos Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt on January 14 at Eurimbla, about 50km south of Wellington.
Heap, 58, appeared at Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
No bail application was made and it was formally refused.
Trent James Struik, 39, was charged with accessory after the fact to murder, possession of unregistered firearms, participate criminal group contribute criminal activity.
- Longtime member of The Loners Motorcycle Club had been shot to death
- One-time member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club has been identified as the victim of a fatal shooting
- Was George Christie former Hells Angels an Informant
- 60 infringement notices handed out by police during a HellsAngels motorcycle run
- Betrayal from within- Case of Bandidos NP and VP Pike and Portillo
Bail was refused.
The matter will return to Dubbo Local Court on October 29.