John Meagher • Montreal Gazette
Quebec’s organized crime squad said Tuesday it was carrying out a series of drug raids in the Capitale-Nationale—Chaudière-Appalaches region.
The Escouade nationale de répression du crime organisé (ENRCO) was conducting 13 searches of residences, businesses and vehicles in the Quebec City region.
The search places are associated with individuals with ties to organized crime, specifically the Hells Angels, according to ENRCO.
The operation was being carried out as part of an ongoing investigation. In order to not harm the investigation, the Sûreté du Québec said it will not be issuing any further comments.
- A biker gang member injured during a double shooting at a property in Kaiapoi has pleaded not guilty to firearm charges.
- Stafford County Sheriff’s deputies Shoot man at Tuckahoe Motorcycle Club
- Police operatives have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following a vehicle and foot pursuit
- Motorcycle Community looses a giant
- Burned down home 3rd linked to Hells Angels
The mandate of ENRCO is to target organized crime leaders, including members of the Hells Angels.
ENRCO Quebec is made up of police officers from the Sûreté du Québec, the Service de police de la Ville de Québec and the Service de police de Lévis.