LAWTON, Okla. (TNN) – The man accused of shooting and killing a man at a motorcycle club in Lawton earlier this month appeared in court Wednesday.
Jerry Anderson was charged with first-degree manslaughter in the death of Hadyn Williams.
The shooting happened early September 10 at the Outlaw Motorcycle Club on Southwest Monroe Avenue.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News
According to court documents, witnesses told investigators that while at the club, Anderson pulled out a pistol and placed it on the bar and then picked it up, waving it around.
That’s when investigators say the gun went off, hitting Williams in the head.
A witness told police they then grabbed the gun from Anderson, unloaded it and put it under the bar before rendering aid to Williams who, first responders say, died at the scene.
Police were able to arrest Anderson at the scene, who reportedly told them he and Williams were friends, adding the shooting “shouldn’t have happened.”
Anderson’s bond has been set at $15,000