NEW ORLEANS, La. (WVUE) – NOPD Senior Police Officer Rodney Vicknair was charged for engaging in an inappropriate relationship with an underage minor.
The NOPD Public Integrity Bureau conducted a preliminary investigation into the case after receiving information on the alleged relationship.
Vicknair was arrested on Friday, Sept. 25 after being a 13-year veteran of the department.
- IF YOU WANT TO BE IN A GANG JOIN A GANG NOT A MOTORCYCLE CLUB
- BANDIDOS & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTING CLOSES TWO MOTORCYCLE RALLIES *VIDEO*
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
He was charged with sexual battery, indecent behavior with a juvenile, and malfeasance in office.
Vicknair was arrested at his home in St. Tammany Parish by the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office and place on immediate suspension.
Visit the #1 Biker News Channel on YouTube and get straight up commentary on what’s happening in the biker scene
“Allegations against one of our own involving a juvenile is reprehensible,” NOPD Superintendent Shaun Ferguson said. “Upon learning of the situation the NOPD took swift action against the accused officer. New Orleans Police Officers are held to a higher standard. We will not tolerate behavior that compromises the public trust or violates the law.”