PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WJHG) – Bay County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a Panama City Beach bar Friday night after a fight was reported.
According to sheriff’s officials, rival motorcycle gangs were at a bar at the corner of Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive. They tell us they separated the groups and were able to talk with them. Officials tell us they did call other law enforcement agencies for resources.
We’re told deputies are working to keep everyone involved in the situation safe.
This incident was reported on the third day of the Thunder Beach’s fall motorcycle rally.
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down