PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WJHG) – Bay County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a Panama City Beach bar Friday night after a fight was reported.
According to sheriff’s officials, rival motorcycle gangs were at a bar at the corner of Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive. They tell us they separated the groups and were able to talk with them. Officials tell us they did call other law enforcement agencies for resources.
We’re told deputies are working to keep everyone involved in the situation safe.
This incident was reported on the third day of the Thunder Beach’s fall motorcycle rally.
- The most troublesome Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs responsible for criminal activity
- Upper-crust Chicago mobster Mike Sarno is just a sliver of the “made man” he once was
- Causes of Motorcycle Accidents Every Rider Should Know
- Project Skylark investigated members and associates of the Hells Angels Nomads, Red Devils and the Hooligans Motorcycle Club
- Three men with links to the Mongols outlaw motorcycle gang had dozens of charges dropped