PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WJHG) – Bay County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a Panama City Beach bar Friday night after a fight was reported.
According to sheriff’s officials, rival motorcycle gangs were at a bar at the corner of Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive. They tell us they separated the groups and were able to talk with them. Officials tell us they did call other law enforcement agencies for resources.
We’re told deputies are working to keep everyone involved in the situation safe.
This incident was reported on the third day of the Thunder Beach’s fall motorcycle rally.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News