The Stockton Record
STOCKTON – The Hells Angels Chapter of Stockton is seeking the community’s help in making Christmas a little brighter for children and families this holiday season, and will hold a toy drive and other opportunities to help those in need.
New, unwrapped toys and bicycles are being sought for a toy drive planned for 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 19 at 237 E. Miner Ave, Stockton. Donation sites are also being set up around Stockton and Lodi, the chapter says in a statement.
Donations will be used toward an individual child or families’ wish lists, and cash donations will go to purchase gift cards, toys, household items, or provide additional income for a needy family. The chapter has several children with personalized wish lists if you would like to shop for an individual or family
“Our efforts to bring a brighter light to these families during the holiday season include distributing donation bins at various locations throughout Stockton and Lodi, but we would like to accomplish more together with our community for local families in need by adopting a family or child this holiday season,” the chapter says.
Those interested in shopping for a child this Christmas can contact club Vice President Andrew Sarisuk at (209) 321-5284 or email StocktonHAMC@gmail.com for more information.
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club is set to plead guilty to a federal charge