The Stockton Record
STOCKTON – The Hells Angels Chapter of Stockton is seeking the community’s help in making Christmas a little brighter for children and families this holiday season, and will hold a toy drive and other opportunities to help those in need.
New, unwrapped toys and bicycles are being sought for a toy drive planned for 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 19 at 237 E. Miner Ave, Stockton. Donation sites are also being set up around Stockton and Lodi, the chapter says in a statement.
Donations will be used toward an individual child or families’ wish lists, and cash donations will go to purchase gift cards, toys, household items, or provide additional income for a needy family. The chapter has several children with personalized wish lists if you would like to shop for an individual or family
“Our efforts to bring a brighter light to these families during the holiday season include distributing donation bins at various locations throughout Stockton and Lodi, but we would like to accomplish more together with our community for local families in need by adopting a family or child this holiday season,” the chapter says.
Those interested in shopping for a child this Christmas can contact club Vice President Andrew Sarisuk at (209) 321-5284 or email StocktonHAMC@gmail.com for more information.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison