A Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) associate will appear in court today charged over the alleged supply of cocaine and ‘ice’ following an investigation into an alleged criminal network.
Detectives from the Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor established Strike Force Pavasovic to investigate the activities of criminal networks, including the supply of prohibited drugs, across Sydney.
So far during the investigation, police have charged four men, including three former Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) members.
On Tuesday 11 February 2020, detectives executed a search warrant at a home at North Richmond, where mobile phones, electronic storage devices and $3450 cash were seized.
As part of ongoing inquiries, a 25-year-old man was arrested at the North Richmond home on Friday 2 October 2020.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!
The man, who is a Rebels OMCG associate, was issued a Court Attendance Notice (CAN) for four counts of supply prohibited drug, supply prohibited drug (indictable quantity) and knowingly deal with proceeds of crime.
Police will allege in court that the man was involved in the supply of cocaine and methylamphetamine (ice) between November 2019 and February this year.
The man is due to appear at Windsor Local Court today (Friday 27 November 2020).
Investigations under Strike Force Pavasovic continue.